Delhi to Leh(3500m) Acclamatise
Sight seeing around Leh
Drive car to chilling along the Zanskar river. (4 hrs) to Shingra kongma and after tea break trek start to Dambuchen Camp. Walk 5 hrs
Dambuchen to Dibyokma (7 hrs).
Dibyokma to Nyerak Pullu (3390m) 6-8 hrs
Nyerak Pullu to Lingshed village (6-7 hrs) 3800 m
Rest day. At Lingshed. Visist Lingshed old Monastery and inhabitant of village
Trek back to Nerak Pullu
Nyerak Pullu to Dibyokma, Overnight at Camp.
Tibyokma to Hotong Cave. Over night camp
Hotong Cave to Shingra Kongma . last day walking, after r-tea break pick up by car to Leh city. Night at Hotel
Leh to Delhi, airport Transfer
2. Meals while on trek (Veg.)
3. Trek equipments.
5. First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder.
6. Qualified & experienced trek Leader, Guide and Support staff to help trekkers.
7. Transport from leh to Road head and return.
2. Any kind of personal expenses.
4. Porter to carry personal luggage.
5. Anything not specifically mentioned under the head price Includes.